During the congress, one of the topics covered focused on the importance of EGFR TKIs in Advanced NSCLC.
- Apply expert recommendations for frontline therapy for advanced EGFR-mutated NSCLC focusing on safety, efficacy, and the individualization of therapy based on tumor-specific and patient-specific factors
- Compare the efficacy and safety of first-generation EGFR TKIs with later-generation EGFR TKIs
- Examine current recommendations for molecular testing and the roles for liquid biopsies in guiding the use of EGFR TKI therapy
- Plan optimal sequencing of EGFR TKIs after considering the available evidence and expert recommendations
- Evaluate current and evolving treatment approaches to address acquired resistance and progression in advanced EGFR-mutated NSCLC